What is RK3399-Q7 SoM??
The RK3399-Q7 SoM is one of Theobroma Systems' high-end standard modules, powering and supporting applications in the industrial space featuring a low power, high performance processor.
The RK3399-Q7 module supports industrial applications with two high-performance ARM Cortex-A72 cores at up to 2 GHz and four energy-efficient Cortex-A53 cores at up to 1.4 GHz.
The RK3399 has a rich set of features that simplifies and drives technological innovation in the industrial space with its rich set of integrated peripherals.
How it works ?
The supported features of RK3399-Q7 list:
- Two high-performance ARM Cortex-A72 cores (up to 2GHz) & four power-optimized Cortex-A53
- A rich peripheral mix and flexible interfaces
- Advanced hardware-security providing government-grade security combined into a power-optimized module
- Best-in class connectivity
- Glueless video and camera interface
- Hardware-accelerated video encode and decode
- Support for GPGPU computing with OpenCL
The module is fully designed, produced, tested and supported in Vienna, Austria by the Theobroma Systems team.
The module supports applications in Robotics, High Security Embedded Applications, E-Health technologies, HMI, Machine Learning, Digital Signage, and everything else related to IoT and Industry 4.0 technologies.
Customers can start their own design journey building on the basis of the Haikou baseboard and the RK3399-Q7, as found in the RK3399-EVK. For more details, please click here
RK3399-Q7 SoM Data Sheet
White Paper: Design Consideration for SD Cards and e.MMC Products
Product Brief: Western Digital® iNAND® IX EM122a Industrial Embedded Flash Devices
Success Story: European Electronic Toll Collection Project Requires a High Reliability and Endurance Solution